Nebraska Flatbed Transport
Free Freight Assessment
NATCO is working on your behalf in Nebraska before you've even communicated with us:
As part of our superior customer service, we offer a free long-term freight assessment of your company's logistics needs.
Give us the opportunity to price your upcoming shipments and show you how a bit of planning can help identify opportunities to save money and reduce transit time to your next destinations.
Moving Nebraska Freight for 25 Years
NATCO's roots are in Nebraska, where the Eckley family began freight logistics management some 40 years ago.
So, we know our way around—and into and through—the Cornhusker State, helping to maintain compliance with oversize/overweight regulations.
And we also know why North Platte* is so important to freight.
NATCO Transports Nebraska
* North Platte is home to Bailey Yard, the largest train yard in the world. Run by Union Pacific Railroad, it's two miles wide and more than eight miles long, with some 14,000 cars passing through it daily. That's a lot of inventory. And that also means a lot of freight.
190,000 miles of highway help Nebraska transport its central industries—beef, grain, and manufacturing.
At NATCO, we treat every customer, carrier, and shipment with the same courtesy and attention to detail. We work with you to quickly determine the right vehicle for your oversize, heavy haul, flatbed, or LTL transport.
NATCO is ready to expedite your movement from, to, and throughout Nebraska.
of our business is with repeat customers.
NATCO Handles All Types of Nebraska Freight
Full Truck Loads, Specialized Equipment, Over-dimensional, Heavy Haul, LTL
Dry Van, Refrigerated, LTL Network Utilization, Partial Loads
Coordination with Drayage Companies, Door-to-Door Service
Drilling, Steel, Oil & Gas, Dry Goods, Heavy Construction, Distribution, Manufacturing, Local & Long Haul, Building Materials | Click HERE for More
Nebraska Freight Logistics
What we know: In Waterloo a barber can't eat onions from seven in the morning to seven at night. Just north of Alliance there's Carhenge, a replica of Stonehenge constructed with cars. The Reuben sandwich was created in Omaha. And Kool-Aid was invented in Hastings.
What we want you to know: NATCO has delivered freight throughout Nebraska since our founding in 1992—hundreds of thousands of miles of expert service for our Cornhusker customers. Not just trivia. It's the NATCO way.
Depend on NATCO for:
- Prompt, Dependable Transportation Logistics
- Thorough Determination of Your Needs
- Quick Turnaround on Estimates
- Reliable, Competitive Pricing
- Professional Service…with a Human Touch
Are you a carrier looking for a load?
Be part of our network of more than 15,000 qualified carriers. Benefits Include:
- Fuel Advance
- Quick Pay / Direct Deposit
- NATCO’s Reputation in the Industry
- Superb Communications with Dispatch
- Up to 40% Transaction Total Advanced to You