At Our Best in the Worst of Situations
NATCO's Approach to Disaster Recovery
Nobody wants disasters. Yet, they happen all-too frequently. We provide disaster recovery services before, during, and after events such as flooding, fire, heavy rain, hurricanes, and tornadoes.
The logistics are complicated. The urgency of delivery is heightened. NATCO is realistic about these situations. We know that experience and preparation contribute to moving deliveries to the affected areas efficiently. Time is essential: When people receive supplies more quickly, they are able to remove, repair, rebuild, and recover all the faster.
NATCO's experience in disaster operations includes delivery of:
- Portable Fencing
- Portable Equipment (AC Units, Generators, Mobile Lighting Units, Rental Equipment)
- Construction Materials
- Mobile Lighting Units
- Heavy Equipment
- Mobile Response Trailers
Safety is Our Top Priority
We work with local, state, and federal agencies to confirm the routes they declare safe for our drivers and their vehicles.
NATCO Provides Total Logistics Management
We're here to minimize downtime or problems.
From the start of the order to completion, we make recommendations to timely and cost-effectively manage and facilitate each delivery.
The key to each successful movement of freight is clear, proactive communication.
Team NATCO's seasoned experience in communicating is a big reason why 90 percent of our business is with repeat customers.
Free Freight Assessment
NATCO is working on your behalf before you've even communicated with us:
As part of our superior customer service, we offer a free long-term freight assessment of your company's logistics needs.
Give us the opportunity to price your upcoming shipments and show you how a bit of planning can help identify opportunities to save money and reduce transit time to your next destinations.
Years in Business
Rest assured: At NATCO, we know that each and every order has its particular requirements. Generally, this is how we handle shipments:
- On initial contact, we'll gather essential information from you such as the make and model of your equipment, accurate dimensions and weight, and timeframe for delivery. Based on those specs we can determine variables like legal or oversize and partial or full load. We then price accordingly—often within 10-15 minutes—and discuss our recommendations with you.
- When you green-light the project, NATCO moves forward with securing the right delivery method. We confirm your order with the shipper and receiver and verify that the carrier is legal to load. We send confirmation to all parties involved and note the type of delivery and any special equipment and/or arrangements (for example: proactively assisting with off-loading equipment) to minimize downtime.
- En Route
- With your delivery en route, we have access to GPS tools, pulled from the driver and/or dispatcher's milestones on progress. Our equipment allows us to send text messages to the driver's phone, and we can geo-locate in four-hour increments. And, of course, our superb customer service means that we still pick up the phone and call the dispatcher to prevent and address any problems along the way.
- When your order is off-loaded, the receiver signs the bill of lading and sends us the rate confirmation, which we process and invoice to you.